Main Menu

17thFreitag's Introduction!

Started by 17thFreitag, April 15, 2013, 11:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

17thFreitag

Why hello there! My name is Carter or 17thFreitag would be what my username says. I am a 14 year old male from Saskatchewan Canada. (Timezone = GMT -6) with a German background (Freitag is my last name which, yes, is Friday in German, I know. (anyone can do 1+1 and get my full name :( )) I play a wide variety of games and have been involved in many great communities over my 2 year gaming existence. I play FPS games such as Battlefield 3, where I was involved in a competitive group competing in Team Warfare League, anyone can google it if you are any curious. I am not too big into the Call of Duty franchise as some people are but will hop on Call of Duty 4 from time to time to have some fun. I also play ArmA 2: where I am currently involved with a milsim group, playing on Sunday mornings. Within ArmA 2 I also play the DayZ and Wasteland mods because I find it fun to shoot people in the back of the head. (what?) Those are the main games I play other then Minecraft but I do still play others which you will just have to ask me to find out. I have played this game since I started on the 1st of March 2011, with the occasional breaks here and there. I found this server through your Minecraft forums post, and I am hoping it will be a permanent stay. In Minecraft I mainly, well, go mining. Although I like to start projects that I think too much about and don't make it happen in-game, so I abandon them. Other then video games I play the lovely, mostly Canadian, sport of hockey. :) That, in a nut shell is me. Thanks for taking the time to read this, see you online soon!

P.S For those who want to add me Steam : the17thfreitag Will give my psn if anyone wants it (don't play much, mostly my father)

Clay

thanks for the intro. welcome to the community. be sure to join us in our mumble voice chat sometime soon.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Fraisone

Too long didn't read. Welcome to claytonia. =)

Jk. I also daysz (Not lately tho. My fps sucked kn this Mac btw.)
Did I do that?