Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

the haunted forest of the crazy wizard

Started by bosmogool, January 30, 2014, 04:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bosmogool

Sooo yeah this is my build so far. Still a lot of work needs to be done. I am not super happy with my wall the cross pattern is a bit fading by the surrounding and i want it to be clearly visible so you can see more of a pattern and it doesnt look like one big mess. Still need to light up the path with the lanterns and the one you see in the picture still needs a half slab under it. The forest needs more trees it is still too bright. And then the tree.. Oh boy that is going to be a lot of work :p. i am far from satisfied with the shape the branches under the leafs are way to small and i want them to be so long that they hold up the bigger leafs insteds of the balcony. the roots at the bottom also still need work and yeah just a lot of things. This is just the basic shape. inside looks pretty nice i think having the potato farm inside and the lobby like room. And then the top. It is just a plateau at the moment and it still needs to get a tree shape and a whole village like thing inside with branches to every farm and just everything i am going to build inside there. Worthy to mention is that at the top you now see birch wood slabs and it looked nice with the dark oak wood but not with the leafs. So i think i am changing that soon too. Also the mushroom in the forest goes to my xp farm. So yeah think that was it if you have any ideas and suggestions please tell me i would appreciate it. And yes i know my minecraft looks ugly and that is because my pc sucks.
- Attachments and other options
Lock this topic.

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Woodsy1995

From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

schuminator85

It is what it is

_Quinn_

Thats pretty nice building , i need to come check that out

Clay

looks great!
thanks for posting pics for us
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

RTab

Keep us updated on your progress! I'm interested to see how the final product looks!