Main Menu

Applicatalatingness

Started by Blaidrug, January 29, 2014, 11:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaidrug

That's totally a word.
No clue what it means...

Anyway! The RP server looks like fun :3 Figured I'd give it a try.

Age  7,423 days, or, 20 years old.
Gender Male
Location In a dream, within a dream, within a dream, within the matrix, within a taco bell of your mind!... and that's in Nevada.
Time zone Pacific
Race you wish to be? I'm thinking I'd like to be a Golem. Sounds like fun.
Favorite game other than MineCraft Kingdom Hearts.
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were referred) The intense war raging between Vanilla and RP intrigued me.
How long you have played MC For a few years.
Your pets names Rhennium, Zelda, Pepper, and Nagini.
What you are good at in MC Well, I love to build and hunt. Plus, I'm getting better with noteblocks :3
What you are good at IRL Art of all kinds!
Type of music you like Just about everything from Classical, to heavy rock, to country, and especially techno.
Do you like sports Eh, not really. If I'm there in person I get a bit more enthusiastic. Specially if it's a home team.
Do you play any sports Nope.
Are you apart of any other communities? Yes, I am the big, bad wolf of Vanilla >;)
What time do you normally play game? Generally later at night. My brother and I have to share a computer until I can afford my own lol so I steal it back when he's asleep.
Do you like bacon? Yes, yes I do. Why? Do you have some? GIMME
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Nope.
Have you read the forum posts about the server and its rules? (You need to, no seriously do it before you apply) Yup yup. Spent the last few days trying to get a hang of everything going on -- the lore, the different races and their relationships, all that -- but, I'm still a bit confused on some of that. However, I am familiar with the rules, as well as the Golem's specific rules.
Have you ever been out of your home country? Nope.
Will you join us in Teamspeak? Join the teamspeak after filling out this app to get your app approved faster. (ClaytoniaVoice.ServeGame.org) As much as I can. I haven't been able to as much lately because I need to get a new cord for my headphones.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Not really. I've been a part of a few other RP's before (never on minecraft, admittedly, mostly text based) as well as hosted and created some.
Beyond that I've just got a few questions about the race and server that weren't addressed in the rules. I assume I should put those in another section lol
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Kathryn

I can't even say Welcome to Claytonia o: but if y'get accepted, I hope you enjoy...

We already stole Splat >_>

Tslat

Mwuahahaha

Also, blaid's cool, should be fine
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Blaidrug

Awe, thanks TSlat ^^ I feel loved.

And thankya Kathryn :3
I think I will enjoy it. Love RPing, always have.
Used to do a lot of it back when I was on a site called Gaiaonline lol

Kathryn

Quote from: Blaidrug on January 29, 2014, 03:42:07 PM
Used to do a lot of it back when I was on a site called Gaiaonline lol

—clears throat—

You, me? we need to talk ;D
( I'm still an avid Gaiaonline role-player )

Blaidrug

*flails* ermergert

Will we be hit if we talk on here or should I send ya a PM? lolz

Kathryn

Just send me a pm ;) include your username!

Zito

Welcome to RP! I too am a Nevadan! Also, please tell me your pet Nagini is a snake XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blaidrug

Yup yup. Nagini is a California King :3

I suggested that name and everyone in our family loved it XD

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.