Started by RedAssassinX2, January 21, 2014, 11:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedAssassinX2

Age   18 11/12
Gender  male
Location  Billings, Montana
Time zone  Mountian
Favorite game other than MineCraft  Skyrim, Warframe
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered) Google... Is a wonerful thing :)
How long you have played MC  since late alpha
Your pets names Chlsea ( a female calico cat)
What you are good at in MC  Building
What you are good at IRL  Music
Type of music you like  Classical, easy rock, Trans- Siberian Orchestra, and a few others
To you like sports  not really
Do you play any sports  no
Are you apart of any other communities?  no
What time do you normally play game?  after work normally. But soon after school :)
Do you like bacon?  Who Doesn`t
Have you ever been in a helicopter?  no
Is PVP and raiding allowed?  no
Have you ever been out of your home country?  no
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server? Well .... I`m not sure I am trying to get on a whitelisted server so I can make better youtube videos. and I`m tired of playing singleplayer
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Not yet :)

Tslat

Welcome to Claytonia.

I've gone and whitelisted you on the Vanilla server.
Hopefully I'll see you active ingame, around the forums, and possibly on teamspeak too.

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact either myself or ClayGarth ingame, or on the forums.

Also, maybe I watched an older video, but I noticed you seem to record with an external camera facing the screen, or something.
Could get far better quality if you tried a screen recorder such as hypercam, fraps, or something similar.
Also, if you update Minecraft fully; you'll be able to take advantage of the built-in Streaming option.

~Tslat
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!