Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

a lobster for econoland

Started by furryoldlobster, January 22, 2014, 11:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

Time zone: PST

Favorite game other than MineCraft: right now...either civ 5, or mount and blade:warband

How did you find out about the server? (post friends name if you were referred) : the internet + my eyes

What you are good at in MC: redstone, trading, building drive through restaurants

Is PVP and raiding allowed?: don't think so (not really one for pvp/raiding so I won't partake), but I gotta say, the site is loading really really poorly today (I can only open one claytonia page at a time without it going bonkers, and when it does load, the text overlaps and becomes unreadable). 

What is rule #4? : again....I'd like to look this up, but half of Claytonia forums just aren't loading right now.  I'll take a few guesses though.  is it A) don't be a jerk B) eat plenty of jerked chicken C) The film, The Jerk, starring Steve Martin is sorta depressing D) all of the above.   D?

Will you join us in Teamspeak? (Voice.Claytonia.net) as much as I can

Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. I can't wait to see this server as I'm a pretty big economics nerd. 
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

RTab

Zito

Drove through restaurants, eh?

Welcome to Econ, I hope to see one of these restaurants soon!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

hey zito!  have a look on vanilla if you want to see one. its next to a potion shop at the original spawn.

i checked out the econ server a little while ago.  Its definitely an improvement over semi (at least economically, although I didn't spend much time on semi, so it might be pretty much the same thing).  I bet there's a way with these plugins to make one that I could make money with a restaurant.  The problem is I know very little of towny, mcmmo, etc. 

If only there were some sort of searching tool that would sift through web pages, giving me the ones most accurately fitting my description....
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.