News:

Support Claytonia:   

Freddyminecraft

Started by freddyminecraft, January 08, 2014, 03:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freddyminecraft

Time zone: GMT
Favorite game other than MineCraft: different car games
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered): Chickadee
How long you have played MC: 1-2 years
Your pets names: none
What you are good at in MC: building
What you are good at IRL: Music :) i play guitarr, piano, drums, sings and other random instruments like ukulele :) i also skate, go longboarding, play basketball, football (all kinds of ball-sports) and i draw.
Type of music you like: everything. not metal and the heavy crazy music
Do you like sports: yup :)
Do you play any sports: basketball, football, hockey, athletes and more.
Are you apart of any other communities?: no other minecraft communities
What time do you normally play game?: GMT time i play from 4 and as much as i can into the night.
Do you like bacon?: YES
Have you ever been in a helicopter?: yes 3 times
Is PVP and raiding allowed? NO
Have you ever been out of your home country?: Many times
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server?: Im a trustworthy player, and im sick and tired of the other servers that 9 year olds play on and ruins everything and i want to be able to play without stuff being greifed or taken. I also what to do help out the community, as building stuff in spawn and helping people out with other things.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community.: Hope to see everybody on the survival server :)

Tslat

Hey freddy, unfortunately our Vanilla survival server is whitelisted for 18+ members only.
While i don't doubt your maturity, it is still a guideline we want to keep.

I noticed you already looked into the RPG server, and i am sorry that it was not to your liking either.

We will happily accept you if you choose to return when you are over 18, but for now i can't approve you.

Sorry again,

Tslat
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!