Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

A problem.

Started by Zito, December 15, 2013, 05:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

So, I'm getting pretty tired of Orcs trampling all of the Elven Crops. I know it isn't just the Elves that are falling victim to this either. They run through, break all the sugar cane, trample all the crops, break the melon stems, etc. It's annoying. It's Griefing. I think it should stop. I don't see anything in their race description that alludes to them beong obsessed with trampling crops every damn day. Poll is above, vote please.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

I knew they could trample crops, but i was under the assumption that sugercane was considered breaking blocks

Zito

Well, they destroy it every time. They have even stopped trampling, they just plain break it all now.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

I think they should be able to, they need something to make them stand out and this at the moment is all i can see, i also actually like them being able to as it makes me have to hide my Crops
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Obi42

Can't believe I'm going to agree with Woodsy, but securing your crops & animals should be part of securing your homes & cities.  I definitely agree that it sucks, but the Golem's encounters with a certain Human Rogue ensured that our farms can no longer be raided unless the door is left open.  That said, while I feel bad for anyone it happens to, it is a very Orcish thing to do...
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Tslat

I agree, orcs are rogue..

Protecting your stuff should be your job..
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Woodsy1995

See haha with what i kept doing to the Golems, they may hate me but there base would be nowhere near as secure if it weren't for me

Woodsy1995

the same way i'm for the fifth time having to Rebuild my defenses against those dastardly orcs

Kaz

ORCS NO LONGER ARE ALLOWED TO TRAMPLE CROPS AND SLAUGHTER ANIMALS, THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE PERMANENT
Stay Cool 8)

Clay

Hide your stuff if u dont want it destroyed!
This is kinda part of the game.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video