Started by Yveras, December 11, 2013, 02:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yveras

Age 15
Gender Male
Location Uhm....a place...?
Time zone
Race you wish to be? Elven
Favorite game other than MineCraft PC-Maplestory&Tera ..er...console-legend of zelda, pokemon, kingdom hearts, and soul calibur..I can't just list ONE favorite
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were referred) PlanetMineCraft
How long you have played MC a few years
Your pets names ...the names of my pets...? I have a few cats...um..Noodles and Hyde are the funniest, so I'll mention them.
What you are good at in MC Somewhat a decent builder...um...good at building far away from people
What you are good at IRL um, drawing manga styled stuff...and gaming...?
Type of music you like kpop & jrock
Do you like sports no...
Do you play any sports no...
Are you apart of any other communities? I dunno...a few mc servers... I'm mod on one server, but the owner is doing plugin work right now...
What time do you normally play game? All the time :D
Do you like bacon? Of course! Why wouldn't I like bacon? -gasp- Don't...don't tell me that there are......"Bacon Haters" out there!
Have you ever been in a helicopter?
Have you read the forum posts about the server and its rules? (You need to, no seriously do it before you apply) yaaaah~
Have you ever been out of your home country? No ;n; well, if you mean virtually, then yes...
Will you join us in Teamspeak? Join the teamspeak after filling out this app to get your app approved faster. (ClaytoniaVoice.ServeGame.org) I guess..
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. I like sleeping. Calling me just Yve is fine.. (name sounds like (ee-vayr-es)
... "Yve" sounds like "Eve"

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia Yve!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins