Main Menu

Yellow_Goat application

Started by Yellow Goat, December 08, 2013, 05:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Goat

Time zone: UTC/GMT -8 hours
Race you wish to be? I like building so I think I'll choose Dwarf
Favorite game other than MineCraft: I enjoy playing TeamFortress2
How you found out about the server?: I probably added the IP to my server list months ago and forgot about it 'til now.
How long you have played MC: Since early 2011
Your pets names: I currently have a guinea pig named Murray
What you are good at in MC: I think myself a decent builder and design experimenter.
What you are good at IRL: Drawing, Gardening, some generic stuff
Type of music you like: Catchy video game music. I particularly like the Katamari Damacy games for their great soundtracks.
Do you like sports. I don't really participate in any but I took beginner tennis lessons when in middle school.
Do you play any sports: ^
Are you apart of any other communities? Not really.
What time do you normally play game? After school and on weekends.
Do you like bacon? Of course.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No.
Have you read the forum posts about the server and its rules? Yeah.
Have you ever been out of your home country? No.
Will you join us in Teamspeak? Join the teamspeak after filling out this app to get your app approved faster.  Probably not. Don't really know what Teamspeak is.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Hello Everyone, hope I can be a productive and enjoyable part of your community.

furryoldlobster

Welcome, fellow Dwarf.  I'm sure an admin will whitelist you soon. Until then, consider downloading Teamspeak.  Its a free program that allows you to chat with everyone else in the community (like skype, only a lot more stable).  ClaytoniaVoice.servegame.org is the IP if you decide to join us.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

RTab

Welcome Goat! Had a fun time playing with you and good luck making that Goat Dwarf skin!

Yellow Goat

Thank you for the warm welcomes. I am now downloading teamspeak and soon will try to find that novaskin thing that was mentioned.

Clay

Welcome!
If there is anything u need with in the community please let me know!
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins