Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Lord Kneller the Dwarf's Application

Started by Farquad94, November 11, 2013, 07:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farquad94

UPDATED: Added a story to me since I need to.

Farquad, one of the few things I can rememba'. I was born in a mine shaft with seven brothers and I was the youngest off all. Me father and mother hardly spoke a word to me brothers and I.

I cant remember much of my childhood, only the darkness and the mineshafts.

Me brothers told me stories of the surface and every now and then show me a glimpse of the surface from cracks and ravines to the surface.

One event in my life made me lose my past, as what I've heard it called amnesia.
Something in the bowels of the Earth, far beyond where dwarves have been, my whole family went with a detachment down one mineshaft, one closed off previously for mysterious reasons.

The only things I remember were screaming and the spilling of blood. Then I saw a figure, a black figure, black like soot approach me whilst I held a torch in my hand. It made no sound coming toward me, like a ghost from the middle of the earth. The torch slowly died in my hands and then I ran. It took me weeks to make it out of several parts of the mineshaft. By the grace of Varros I found a blown up part of one mineshaft that lead to the glorious mountain kingdom.

Upon returning I lost much of my memory, the creature must have absorbed my memories or something. Most of the dwarves seemed to have disappeared and my own kin dead. Now I must forge a new life and leave my past and maybe face that thing that approached me, maybe it was evil itself.
Fancy signature