Main Menu

Application for Trevm808

Started by trevm808, November 07, 2013, 10:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevm808

Time zone: Hawaii / UTC-10:00
Favorite game other than MineCraft: Crusader Kings 2
How you found out about the server?: I found out about this server through the Minecraft Forums, with a response from "Lord Kneller".
How long you have played MC: A little over a year.
Your pets names: None at this time. My dog died. : (
What you are good at in MC: I generally tend to build more modern structures, though I wouldn't necessarily say I'm good compared to some of the brilliant builders out there. Once in awhile, I'll piece together something especially impressive, but when it comes to Minecraft, I'm more or less average across the board.
What you are good at IRL: Writing, swimming, and tinkering with electronics
Type of music you like: I like most types of music... But if you turned on my car right now, there'd be some good 'ole fashioned Classical playing.
Do you like sports: Yes.
Do you play any sports: I have a casual interest in football but when it comes to sports where I actually take part, Tennis is the one and only for me now days.
Are you apart of any other communities?: Not officially, no.
What time do you normally play game?: Late afternoons/Evenings
Do you like bacon?: Yes.
Have you ever been in a helicopter?: No. I wish.
Is PVP and raiding allowed?: No.
Have you ever been out of your home country?: No.
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server?: I consider myself to be a friendly, cooperative person who enjoys Minecraft for what it is: A game, a means of expressing creativity and now, through this server, hopefully serving as a social platform to make a few friends.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Look forward to playing with everyone, assuming I get the clear!

Clay

add to white list, come join our teamspeak sometime ClaytoniaVoice.ServeGame.org
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video