Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Swords Swords Swords

Started by JudgeCrane, November 01, 2013, 04:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

Was bored on my test world and made this thing, pretty decent for 5 minutes but wanna see if someone can top it. Mostly I wanna see your style on making a sword sticking outta ground like excalibur. Can do any sword type, size, block. Dazzle me  :)
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

That looks awesome Crane! I'm terrible at Pixel Art though, so I probably won't do one XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I tried, got half way through..
got bored lol, someone else'll have to beat you
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Trospades

Tslat

Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Very well done :D I like the hand gaurd on the hilt.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Woodsy1995

From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Tslat

Like what you see here?

JudgeCrane

Nope doesn't have to be flat, or pixel art. You can make it not in the ground too I suppose.

Zito

Guys! You should make these on one of the servers! Have like a Valley of Swords!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Remniscent of kingdom hearts
Like what you see here?

Trospades

hmm having an area full of giant swords on stands doesn't sound like a bad idea, maybe we could make an area near the new spawn and each member could build a sword there.

JudgeCrane

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins