Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Cenaria's introduction

Started by Cenaria, October 20, 2013, 03:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cenaria

Hello folks,
I am a 15y/o boy, I live in the Netherlands(timezone +1). I like tons of games, and I can't really say which game I like the most. I like RPG's like WoW and Elder Scrolls, I am prob gonna love Hearthstone and Elder Scrolls Online, and I like tons of indie games like Don't Starve. I found these servers when looking for a Tekkit server, where I was told that I might be allowed to play there if I prove myself to be mature enough. I have played Minecraft since the Alpha. If there is one thing I am good at in Minecraft it is making medieval/skyrim style halls/castles. I normally game between 16:00 and 20:00 midweekl(4pm and 10pm for ppl who use the 'murican system), and throughout the whole day in the weekends. I am part of some other communities, one in WoW, and about three in Minecraft/FTB/Tekkit.  IRL, I like to play accordion, and visit the archery range, which is also the only sport I take part in. I don't listen to a lot of music, I mostly listen to sountracks and a few good songs I come across browsing youtube.

The rest of the questions:

Do you like bacon?
OFCOURSE I DO

Have you ever been in a helicopter?
Nope

Is PvP or raiding allowed?
Learn to read the ruleboards, I'm not going to spoonfeed you this crap.

Have you ever been out of your home country?
Yes, I've been to Belgium, France, Germany and Luxemburg(or however you spell that last thing in English)

Will you ever join us in TeamSpeak?
Yes, I don't like a server without TS/RC/Vent/whatevs.

Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community.
When I grow up, I want to be a potato.

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! I have polled our currently online members of the Tekkit server, and they are fine with you being whitelisted! So I have whitelisted you on Tekkit! Please join us in Teamspeak sometime, and check out the rest of our forums! Also, I believe you can be a potato!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins