Support Claytonia:   

Dounut Subway

Started by Malevolent, October 19, 2013, 07:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malevolent

Malevolent Gaming, Signing out!

Malevolent

Instructions:

Okay so the subway exists to connect all of our bases, go to the subway and leave the Z coordinates of your Terminal ( you have to dig it ) and the Y coords are 50, the subway will act like a main line, with smaller lines going to all the bases, we will dig the main line and the little line, to find the subway go to /warp plains there will be a sign pointing to it, to the left of buckeyes ( > : D ) and if you want to help there is a chest of construction supplies, aka iron tools and melons, and remember leave the Z and X coords to your terminal and the Y level is 50 :)

JudgeCrane

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Malevolent

Thanks, were just getting started but were ready for some addions to the rail line, also this is 100% horse friendly :D

JudgeCrane

Horses in there? even better
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Fancy... Too bad you can't make awesome automatic stuff 'cause it's not Tekkit...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Is tekkit back up now? Because i wanna play Tekkit
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Zito

It is, but we need a spawn. (Hint Hint.)

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Haha where do you want it built and do you want a theme?
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Zito

Wherever you want, and whatever you want to make it. I'm giving you free reign on this one.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins