Age= 18

Gender=Male

Location= Texas, USA

Time zone= CST

Favorite game other than MineCraft= Guild Wars 2

How you found out about the server?= I found it through minecraft forums
How long you have played MC= Little over 2 years

Your pets names = Chiko

What you are good at in MC= Building once i get the idea and every now and then i enjoy doing pixel art.

What you are good at IRL = Can't really say anything specific i just enjoy trying out new things

Type of music you like = Any really i just enjoy music in general

Do you like sports= Not really

Do you play any sports= I use to play Soccer

Are you apart of any other communities? =  No

What time do you normally play game?= Around 4:00 Pm CST

Do you like bacon?= Yup

Have you ever been in a helicopter?= No but one day i would like to

Is PVP and raiding allowed? No

Have you ever been out of your home country? = Just for vacation

Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server? = I always enjoyed playing plain vanilla rather with mods and coming back to the server was great and all but i wasn't really enjoying the whole semi vanilla deal. Just to clear up a bit i have been away for a few months and haven't been able to play but getting back to the server that i enjoyed playing was great! I enjoyed it mainly since the people on here weren't griefing kids who didn't complain about being opped on the server even though in my own way i still consider myself a kid or a teenager and hopefully from saying that i'll be able to join ya'll and have some fun :D

Zito

Welcome back to Claytonia! I am Zito, one of the admins of the Tekkit server. I am sure a Vanilla admin will whitelist you soon. In the meantime, why not browse the forums? You could also join us in Teamspeak! Also, if you want to try out Tekkit sometime, just ask me! I can show you how to play and help you with anything you may need!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Graceful

Thank you Zito! I will surely check out everything that i have missed out during my absence :D also one of these days i will take you up on that offer on tekkit ;)

Clay

WOW, good to see old "faces". glad you came back.  hop in teamspeak sometime
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video