Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

application for markaus77

Started by markaus77, October 13, 2013, 04:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markaus77

OK, I think I am doing this right now ...

Age 36 (I bet I am close to the oldest one here) ha!
Gender male
Location Austin, TX area
Time zone Central
Favorite game other than MineCraft I am playing GTA5 on XBOX right now (I am markaus77 on there, too), but my favorite games are the old Final Fantasy games
How you found out about the server Clay or someone from here messaged me on the minecraft wiki forums because I was looking for a server, where I could just build nonstop
How long you have played MC since it came out on XBOX 360. I recently bought a cool computer so I am trying out the PC version now
Your pets names none
What you are good at in MC building, making tunnels
What you are good at IRL finances, photography
Type of music you like electronic, alternative rock (whatever it is called nowadays), and movie soundtracks/scores, a litte classical
Do you play any sports nope, and i need to go to the gym!
Are you apart of any other communities? no, i was on another server, playing some sort of beta version of 1.7 or something like that, but i think the owner was having server issues because it is not coming up anymore
What time do you normally play game? late at night on weeknights, and all day on sunday (unless i have work to do)
Do you like bacon? yes
Have you ever been in a helicopter? yes
Is PvP or raiding allowed? no, i hate PVP, unless it is in a controlled environment. i will never grief, and I don't want to be griefed!
Have you ever been out of your home country? yes, several times, and I want to do it many more times
Will you ever join us in TeamSpeak? probably not that much. i like building more, and less talking. i will type in chat.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. so far, i really like the server.

OK, that's it. Please make me a member! =)

Thanks,

Mark

Obi42

"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins