Main Menu

Update (25-April-2016)

Started by Tslat, April 24, 2016, 07:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tslat

General:
-Spigot Update ~5 Versions
-Actually fixed fall damage from /spawn. Typo, sorry!

PowerMobs:
-Restored PowerMobs. Somehow I managed to combine two plugins into some kinda mutant plugin when I uploaded, causing powermobs to not work (including adventure mode)
-Fixed mobs in the negative x/z being slower & weaker lol
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Is this the same as the Vanilla Adventure mode or is it something you created?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Adventure Mode is my name for the mob strength increasing the further you go from spawn
Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Toa Mata Nui 9

Perhaps we should create a separate thread to discuss better names, so as to prevent any potential further confusion (and possibly find a more fitting name)?
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Zito

I see no reason to change it. Just because it shares a name with a mode that is rarely used doesn't ,mean we can't use the name. Besides, it's fitting because exploring and adventuring around are what are going to get you into the stronger mobs.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

The name doesn't matter anyway lol, its only use is a couple variable names in my code, other than that you can call it whatever you want.
I call it adventure mode because it seemed fitting, regardless of existing similar names
Like what you see here?