General:
-Spigot update ~10 Versions
-Re-enabled weather, skeleton traps still disabled
-Lowered AFK time to 30 mins from 2 hours
-Added some admin stuff for funzies =D
-Possible fix to falling to death after /spawn
-Added loot tables for a couple mobs - will do more in the future

PowerMobs:
-Added very first useable beta of my new plugin, PowerMobs!

Econoboost:
-Fixed protectlevels not working in tandem with revive
-Fixed protectlevels not working if revive is disabled
-Fixed protect and protectlevels not working on odd occasions
-Re-ordered operational priorities
-Cleaned up code (Man I must have rushed this one)

CompleteDeaths:
-Added some death messages for Timbre's Tank
-Fixed fallthrough not catching non-entity deaths

McMMO:
-Fixed taming summoning activating twice sometimes
-Added beetroot seeds to hylian luck
-Fixed infinite cooking glitch
-Fixed glitch causing combat abilities to activate from thorns damage
-Fixed Taming summon count resetting on login
-Improved performance slightly
-Lowered Blocking XP from creepers
-Fixed colouring in developers list for my entry =D

PowerMobs is a private project I've been working on for a while. Basically the idea is to create a system where mobs can spawn and be spawned with varying amounts of special powers. These powers can do tons of different things, making these particular mob fights extremely dangerous.
It is based off a concept from forge modding called "infernal mobs", but I've written it from the ground up to be as fast and flexible as possible.
The end result is to create a full-fledged system where admins can create challenges, events, and even proper bosses using the plugin, while also allowing other developers to contribute.
I've achieved this by creating it in a completely modular fashion. Other developers can create their own abilities in their own code, then with a few simple methods, can attach it to the plugin so that it will be used alongside any others ingame.

On top of this, I also want to support fully-custom AI for mobs, with advanced support for bosses, allowing for proper boss fights and staged-battles -- also with modular support so that developers can create their own AI and attach it whenever they feel like it.

Currently the plugin supports about 10 inbuilt powers, and about 90% of hostile mobs.
I look forward to adding a ton more stuff to this in the future, and if you think you have ideas for powers, please reply here!
Some power examples:
- When a mob takes damage, it has a chance of spawning another mob of the same type nearby
- When a mob hits you, it can drain the damage it dealt and add it onto its own health
- When a mob spawns, it instantly gains a speed buff
- When a mob dies, it spawns another 5 weaker mobs to take its place
etc..
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Clay

You should C&P this to the MCF.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

So is there any way we could get powermobs to spawn naturally?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

They don't spawn naturally at the moment, it's only by command because I don't trust them not to slay random people they happen across lol

But I'll be doing a bunch of testing and stuff ingame with it which i'll be happy to bring people along to if they're interested

Yellow, tricky, diet and crazydad came along last night and had some fun lol
Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Toa Mata Nui 9

When you said,
Quote from: Tslat on April 14, 2016, 07:30:24 AM
PowerMobs:
-Added very first useable beta of my new plugin, PowerMobs!

PowerMobs is a private project I've been working on for a while. Basically the idea is to create a system where mobs can spawn and be spawned with varying amounts of special powers. These powers can do tons of different things, making these particular mob fights extremely dangerous.
It is based off a concept from forge modding called "infernal mobs", but I've written it from the ground up to be as fast and flexible as possible.

-- that last part that I quoted, about
especially so -- definitely made me shudder, at even the thought of that mod being an inspiration for the plugin, let alone the thought of the mod in of itself....

Moving on from that minor side note I wanted to make,
Currently the plugin supports about 10 inbuilt powers, and about 90% of hostile mobs.
I look forward to adding a ton more stuff to this in the future, and if you think you have ideas for powers, please reply here!
Some power examples:
- When a mob takes damage, it has a chance of spawning another mob of the same type nearby
- When a mob hits you, it can drain the damage it dealt and add it onto its own health
- When a mob spawns, it instantly gains a speed buff
- When a mob dies, it spawns another 5 weaker mobs to take its place
etc..

A.) Can you give us a full list?
B.) an idea for possible use?:
      #1 would best match zombies
      #2 would best match spiders (or -- please no, because it would suck, somewhat literally, very much -- cave spiders)
      #3 would best match creepers?
      #4 would best match killer rabbits??
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Tslat

No I mean ideas for new powers
I have about 10 powers made already
but if you have any ideas for new ones, I'm looking for some :)

And yeah, the idea is based on infernal mobs but that's about as far as the inspiration goes
The plugin itself performs far better, and is much more flexible. It's intended to be scary though ;)
Like what you see here?

DietBandit

Whats this last night you speak of Tslat that was like 8 am for me :P

Tslat

You'll catch up eventually diet ;)
It was like 10:30pm Thursday night for me
Like what you see here?

DietBandit

lol I am always so far behind the times :P

Toa Mata Nui 9

Quote from: Tslat on April 14, 2016, 04:50:39 PM
No I mean ideas for new powers
I have about 10 powers made already
but if you have any ideas for new ones, I'm looking for some :)

And yeah, the idea is based on infernal mobs but that's about as far as the inspiration goes
The plugin itself performs far better, and is much more flexible. It's intended to be scary though ;)
A.) It may help to know the ones you have so far, for inspiration/to keep suggestions of ones already noted to a minimum -- despite being a slight spoiler of what the others are.  ;D

B.) (After continuing reading, my feeling of dreadful terror was certainly quieted considerably yesterday -- so therefore for worry there is no need at present.)  :)

I'd love to help, but am uncertain as to how I could go about contributing, and as to what type of contributions I'd likely be making, exactly.  ???
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Yellow Goat

Some ideas I have for mob powers:

-the ability to briefly paralyze the player, but dropping their own speed, similar to how redeads scream to make you freeze in Legend of Zelda.
-igniting itself at half health and gaining 50% increased speed, or alternatively getting boosted stats when lit on fire by the player
-dropping a decoy of itself that explodes if hit and despawns after a short time.
-mounting the player, blocking vision and dealing damage, dismounting when attacked
-turning into a bat and regaining health when in daylight, turning back when in darkness again
-splashing a lingering potion effect of nausea or hunger when it dies