Fixed MOTD to support non-Multiverse standings
Updated Spawn Shop
Fixed some issues with server announcement formatting

McMMO:
-Fixed Cacti Training for McMMO
-Fixed Grass Path not counting for various skills
-Added 1.9 enchants to support list
-Fixed double-repair/salvage actions
-Enabled powerless and old-data purging. Users that haven't logged on in over 6 months will have their stats reset to keep the leaderboards mostly current. Users that never gain any levels before the server restarts the next time will also be purged, to reduce the load times for commands
-Fixed Alchemy for 1.9
-Fixed Errors from new Armour spots

Eboost:
-Fixed permissions for individual commands
-Customized money drop amounts and chances for every mob

Deaths:
-Added ~30 new death messages, primarily for dying to various mobs
-Fixed misc error
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

sharingjan

Nice list, always love to read patch notes.
There are no stupid questions except for stupid questions

Zito

You should elaborate a bit more tbh.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

How so?
Like what you see here?

Zito

Mainly the fixes, what did you fix about them? Like the Cacti training for example, what was fixed about it? Also, thanks for fixing the double repair!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Cacti Repair training was something the head dev of McMMO and I talked about..
It was decided that it was an unintentional feature, allowing people to too easily level up their repair skills.

So I basically blocked armour damage caused by cacti -- Note that you will still take damage from the cacti as normal.
It also makes sense in terms of realism, given that.. it's a cactus.. how would that damage your armour at all?
In saying that, I'm also thinking about fixing it so that you take no damage from cacti while wearing armour, to match that train of thought.

Haven't decided yet though

The update logs are mainly there for people to get a quick overview into what I've done when I 'updated' it.
If people want a bit more detail, they're always free to ask, just like you have ;)
Like what you see here?

Zito

Fair enough. I appreciate that you're willing to elaborate when asked. I also agree with you that if it won't damage your armor, it shouldn't damage you either.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blazed_N_Stoned

i should've farmed repair while i had the chance.... only got to do a diamond armor set 3-4 times on the cactus :(