Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

The King Of Fighters XIII Steam Edition*

Started by JudgeCrane, August 21, 2013, 02:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222940/?snr=1_7_15__13

First impression is the nostalgia bringing me back to my days of soul calibur, marvel vs capcom and mortal kombat!!!!
My brother would wreck me in supersmash, halo and pretty much every other game I could think of except for brawlers they were mine.
First glance it has good art style and graphics. Not a small or huge character roster which is just fine and it looks like each character has some uniqueness to it.
They even have mutiplayer and my favorite team fights where you pick multiple characters that get switched out when they get K.O. it beats 1v1, you usually pick your best character and try to sweep their team.
They have trials which are nice to add some extra play hours to the game probably some sort of unlockable for extra characters.
Buying it now seems to unlock 3 extra DLC characters probably promotional for the pre-order.
This is a port from the 360 which I have not played yet but excited to get into those matches I get pretty hyped when it comes to brawlers in 1v1 matches.
I pre-ordered mine offer ends Sept 13th when the game will be open, cannot wait  ;D
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

That game really does look awesome! I am definitely pre-ordering it when I get a chance! Thanks for sharing this awesome game Crane!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins