Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Application (IGN: Jadaski1)

Started by Jadaski, June 09, 2013, 03:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jadaski

Time zone: Eastern (UTC−05:00)
Favorite game other than MineCraft:  That would have to be the 1998 game, Battlezone (the fully textured first person tank game with strategy and unit management, not the original vector 3D Battlezone).
How you found out about the server:  Randomly visited a recruitment post on the main Minecraft forums.
How long you have played MC:  Off and on since Alpha 1.2.
Your pets names: I have none.  I may adopt a cat, but... wait what?
What you are good at in MC: Long term building projects and spelunking expeditions.
What you are good at IRL: Computer programming, namely C# and SQL.
Type of music you like:  No real preference besides a strong disgust for country.
Do you like sports: Yes.
Do you play any sports: Nope.  Not for awhile now.
Are you apart of any other communities?: In game? Not at the moment.
What time do you normally play game?: Anywhere from 8pm - 12pm (ET) on weekdays and 1pm to 12pm on weekends.
Do you like bacon?:  Turkey bacon, yes.
Have you ever been in a helicopter?: No.
Is PvP or raiding allowed?:  Yes, on a consensual basis like dueling, and no, not at all.
Have you ever been out of your home country?:  Yes, to Canada and Mexico.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community:  I played fairly regularly from early Alpha to late Beta, but after having three of my SMP servers wither and die, I left the game for awhile.  I tried single player, but it just wasn't as fun after having played with other people.

This application is for the pure vanilla server.

DubhAingeal

Hi there thanks for your interest in our pure vanilla server. You have been white listed and are good to go for connecting and building on the server.

Jadaski

Quote from: DubhAingeal on June 09, 2013, 03:52:55 PM
Hi there thanks for your interest in our pure vanilla server. You have been white listed and are good to go for connecting and building on the server.

Actually, my Minecraft name is Jadaski1, not Jadaski.  Sorry about that;  I'm usually Jadaski in other games and forgot that Minecraft was an exception.

DubhAingeal