Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Gargulous App

Started by gargulous, July 29, 2014, 01:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gargulous

*Time zone: GMT +10/11
Your two favorite games: too many to count, currently planet explorers, ddo (dungeons and dragons online)
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Clay invited me :)
What you are good at in real life: Cooking (my job)
What sort of music you like: almost anything, mostly techno - old or new school at the moment.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): sword fencing, (not any more)
Other communities you are a part of: steam
*What time you normally come online: hmmm, local time for me, varies, usually around 10am to 4pm
*Do you like bacon? hehehaha! well, yeah, especially with eggs, cheese and a little rock salt in a sandwitch
Have you ever been in a helicopter? oh yeah...*sigh*...awesome..with a touch of scary ;)
Have you ever been out of your home country? new zealand, germany, england (born there) and neighbouring parts of GB, iceland (as wee little tacker),
How long you have played Minecraft: never
What you are good at in Minecraft: see above
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla server only):see aboce
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: erm, as the rules dont ban em im guessing yes :)
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: aye, nice and simple :)
*Will you join us in Teamspeak?: im there as i write this :)
Anything else you want to share with the community: I love the idea of this community, and look forward to working with others to build an awesome PE experience :)

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

No Minecraft for this one.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

gargulous

thanks zito. and im afraid so claly, for some reason i never quite got into minecraft..perhaps i will check it out in the future though ;)

Zito

No problem Garg! Just wondering, have you ever played League of Legends? Or maybe another MOBA game?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

gargulous

Hmmm, i have not played league of legends, and im not actually sure what a MOBA game is...ill have a look and see if it appears my kind of thing :)

Zito

Here is a Wiki page on Moba games. There is a small graphic near the top on the right hand side, that's a very breif summary of what it's all about right there.

League, in my opinion, is the best of these type of games :P.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Welcome to Claytonia!  The land of excellent gamers, and the last Furry Lobster (who rants about sustainable living)!!!

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

gargulous

aha, i believe i have plalyed LoL (great acronym), quite a while ago. I don't mind moba games, but i tend to loose interest pretty quickly im afraid....much more of a roleplaying long term planning and projects kind of gamer ;)

And thanks furry...good to see you are bouncing from illness ;)

Zito

Ah, ok. Well, if you ever want to try playing League (or LoL :P) again, just add me in game and I'll play with you. My IGN is Zito6694.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

gargulous

wiked, thanks for that zito...im just returned to study, so my usual strange nocturnal hours spend in front of the computer will be much cut back for a while...but ill take another look at LoL soonish, i do recall enjoying it...a somewhat different take on the moba game type. :)

Zito

Yeah, and it has so many different game modes and such that you can play. Keeps it interesting.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins