Main Menu

Referrals

Started by Clay, March 23, 2014, 02:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

All servers are up and running but have seen a decline in new members in the recent weeks.

In the interest of getting new faces in the community, The person who gets the most people to sign up , and fill out and application, for Claytonia at the end of April will receive one Loot Crate from of yours truly. I am placing a 5 person minimum on the contest so in case that only 2 people fill out an application in the next month and happen to randomly say "Bobby" referred them, "Bobby" will not win. This is still an easily achievable goal, at the height of my marketing campaigns I could get 5-10 people a week  to at least sign up for the forums.

I have made a public Google document explaining the method in which I have reached out to new minecraft players and I recommend taking a look at it if you would like to win the referrals game, April edition.

This doesn't have to be exclusive to the minecraft servers. Invite your real life friends, people you meet playing random games, or have your cousins sign up. Just make sure when they fill out the application they tell us your the one who referred them (there is a question in the app asking who referred them).

I will be checking the IPs of new members just to make sure you don't create an account and fill out a bogus app.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

furryoldlobster

So now that i'm all hired up for a fancy temp job, you set up a contest?!?!!

Game on!
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Farquad94

gheme ern

I really like the idea btw. just whati wanted
Fancy signature

Zito

I'm going to work on getting people from WoT.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.