More mobs and redo of some vanallia mobs aka making nether mobs actual demons
0 (0%)
Guns Guns Guns who doesnt want guns?!
0 (0%)
Go with the communitys faveorite community suggestion :D
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Malevolent

Hey, guys! I know, im not a very active member of the community  ;) but thats soon going to change, im just here to say I have recently taking up mod making, and I need ideas! so if you have any ideas for a mod, post them on this topic and ill implement it ( if its possible and wont take months of work to do  ;D ) anyways

Malevolent Gaming, Signing out!

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Malevolent

Quote from: Tslat on October 12, 2013, 08:38:23 PM
See this link
Thanks! for the link, I think I can easily make a few plugins to do a few of the things suggested :D might take a while though  :-\

Tslat

My suggestion is you post on that thread and let them know that you might be able to help if they can't find an updated plugin or something.

Like what you see here?

Malevolent

Oh! Great idea! thanks again!!!!!!!

Zito

I still want new tools and blocks!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

the name of the poll scares me. define "pretty sure"
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

You don't know until you try
Like what you see here?

Malevolent

"define pretty sure"

Either itll work or Ill create a bat that has an HP of 10k and an attack damage of over 1 million

again......

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

I love the "again..." at the end of that Lave XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Malevolent

Okay guys, so I've begun work on the mod, new tools and ore, first thing to go in, so brand new types of tools? for instance a multi-tool? and also new ores? and tools for that ore? please tell me which one or both ;)

Malevolent

Quote from: Malevolent on October 13, 2013, 09:52:02 PM
Okay guys, so I've begun work on the mod, new tools and ore, first thing to go in, so brand new types of tools? for instance a multi-tool? and also new ores? and tools for that ore? please tell me which one or both ;)

Okay, so I've been thinking I'll add a new ore, itll be similar to the color of gold and rarer than diamonds by a factor of three, and to tribute, Ill call it claytonium, going on, Im thinking since these blocks are going to be so rare, and obviously useful, since full diamond armor is 20 Armor, im thinking itll have the same as diamond armor but come with Protection III and have around twice the durability, also maybe a multi-tool, still open for a name for that though......

I so very much hope that I don't resurrect the bat god

Zito

How about a sort of swiss army knife type tool? It could be pick, axe, shovel, hoe, shears, etc. You know, all of the above? Also, I say ADD ALL THE NEW ST00F!!!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Malevolent

Okay good idea zito, what shall we call it?

On a side note thats completely off topic, I like cats.

Tslat

Before you go anywhere, how is this mod implemented.. It'd be kind of irritating to force every user to download and install a client mod, and the server itself already uses a wrapper
Like what you see here?

Malevolent

Hmmmmmm. good point, at the moment im just getting some base texture ideas, but well, I never thought about that actually. thanks for the reminder tslat, also! I think its going to be a while before theres a multi-player version :-[ again thanks for the reminder

Tslat

Someone had to say it lol
Like what you see here?

Clay

Unless its a popular mod pack aka tekkit I will not install any plugin that requires client side modification

Malevolent

Like I said ;) theres a good change it could be upwards of 6 months before multi-player and knowing me, Id be too lazy to implement it   :P

Zito

I think just playing on a hamachi server or something would suffice...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

Quote from: Malevolent on October 14, 2013, 03:21:19 PM
Like I said ;) theres a good change it could be upwards of 6 months before multi-player and knowing me, Id be too lazy to implement it   :P

topic locked until he isnt to lazy to implement it :P

Malevolent

Not sure if............

Nah, Im JK I probably would jump at the change to implement multi-player, just, well Im an ametuer at mod making sooooooo, I've only made one sucsessful mod before, and all that did was make minecraft run 10x faster, I litterally got around 5 FPS on normal render distance
Now I get about 300 muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
On a side note
Whilst testing, the claytonium pickaxe mined as fast as a efficency III diamond pick, without any enchants  ;D

Zito

Imagine with Eff V... O__o

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Seems like a tekkit mod, would never get to vanilla lol
Like what you see here?

Zito

Of course not. It is too good for Vanilla...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

No it's too cheap for vanilla
Like what you see here?

Malevolent

tslat does have a point, I have 1 of 2 options, debuff it, or make it three times as rare
so itll be
9x rarer than diamond

Tslat

Rare, why make the game too easy
Like what you see here?

Zito

I would rather it be rare. 9x diamond is a bit harsh though...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Malevolent

well when you figure, A chunk is 16 x 16 x 256 and including air thats 65,536  blocks in a chunk, well 10 of those are diamond, and they are very easy to locate, levels 0 to 15 dig it all out and go on forever, youll find diamonds at an alarming rate ;) and with the same basis, out of those 65,536 only 3 are lapis sweet sweet lapis

Tslat

Ore is randomly distributed, there is no set amount per chunk..

A chunk is 16x16x256 including air. - 65,536 blocks
A chunk is (on average) 16x16x64 for pure block coverage. - 16x384 blocks
Diamonds are found between 1 and 16, with 1-5 mainly composed of bedrock, so assume you wouldn't find much in those.
That leaves 6-16, however 12-16 is merely a buffer for the ore to blend in smoothly, so you don't find much there either.
Finally leaving around 6-12Y to find diamonds.

Given the occurance of lava lakes and such, diamonds don't find all that often
Like what you see here?

Woodsy1995

We need more things to be dug with shovels, maybe Boggy areas and mud, maybe Buried treasure oooohhhhh ;)

you could make it so when you open it Loads of random items appear in your Inventory
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Zito

Buried Treasure mod sounds amazing!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins