Main Menu

Defiance

Started by Blazed_N_Stoned, September 01, 2016, 03:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazed_N_Stoned

I've found a new gaming addition (aside from csgo that is) Defiance is a free to play third person shooter mmorpg. just wanted to post something to see if any of you people play this game/ would be interested in playing sometime if you reply to this post we can group up and do some events together

Tslat

Shooter mmorpg?

how does that work?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Isn't that the one with the TV Show?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blazed_N_Stoned

yes it's got a TV show as well.

and Tslat it is odd i would compare it to like borderlands you get looted weapons of different classes that have all kinds of different stats, enemies health/damage are scaled based off a players ego rating (i call them lvls because it's simple) my current ego rating is 1,047 and there's a soft cap somewhere around 6,000. since enemies are scaled around your ego rating if a say 200 ego player was playing an event with 4,500 ego players the 200 ego player actually receives a boost up to 4,500 ego during the event so that player can actually do something however your weapon stats stay the same so you'll do significantly less damage than the 4,500 ego players but, your damage will be boosted enough to actually help with killing the enemies

Tslat

So it's open world with players able to walk around whereever?

Cus borderlands isn't mmorpg
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

ImaLoki

Hmmm, if it's like borderlands in a way I may try it out. I love some looting games. Haven't found one I liked since diablo 3 ROS
Need artsy stuff pm me or email me at dylan502@gmail.com

Blazed_N_Stoned

my comparison to borderlands is mainly with the looting/weapons and yes it's open world with the option for pvp matchmaking or co-op maps. my biggest gripe with the game is the draw distance is limited to 80m when i'm sniping most enemies don't appear or will walk a few steps back and unload which pisses me off really bad so i've stopped using my snipers altogether now

Preuss

Is Defiance still alive? I haven't heard about this game in ages. I'd hate to see it go like the show.